Customer Care

  • Q1. Do I have to inform you if I changed my contact information?

    Yes, please update your contact information immediately. Send your new contact information to or update the information through eServices

  • Q2. What is the process of terminating my lease?

    If you wish to terminate your lease, you can use eServices to submit a notice of termination by visiting or by downloading the application on your mobile phone.

    Please find below the required documents for termination of lease which needs to be submitted at the branch:

    •        The keys / access cards / remote controls for the property

    •        Your final DEWA bill stamped PAID

    •        Original security deposit receipt

    •        Prior to moving out your furniture, kindly obtain an NOC from the Customer Service Centre or through eServices.

  • Q3. What do I need to do for cheque replacements?

    If you wish to replace your Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) with new cheques, you may do so only by submitting a set of new PDCs to our Customer Service Centre in Umm Hurair. This request must be made at least 7 working days prior to the date on the PDC. A fee of AED 500 will be applied for each replaced cheque plus an additional Knowledge fee of AED 10 and Innovation Fee of AED 10.

    Customers may alternatively replace a PDC with a credit card payment. In this case, a fee of AED 500 for each replaced cheque with be applied plus the Knowledge fee of AED 10 and Innovation fee od AED 10. Even for credit card payments, the replacement request has to be made at least 7 working days prior to the date on the PDC.

  • Q4. Do you have store rooms in your buildings? How can I use one?

    Yes, we do for certain properties. You can rent a storeroom, depending on their availability within the building

  • Q5. I have signed the lease agreement and received the keys, how do I get water and electricity connection?

    You will need to contact Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) with the ‘DEWA reference number’ of the leased premises. The ‘DEWA reference number’ is shown at the main entrance of your leased premises, can be found on your lease agreement or can be obtained from any of wasl properties’ Customer Service Centres.

  • Q6. I would like to install a satellite dish antenna, is it possible?

    Most of our residential buildings have SMATV provision and therefore installation of satellite dish antennas is generally not permitted. For buildings where SMATV is not available a NOC is required to install a satellite dish antenna. For further information, please visit any of our Customer Service Centres or call 800wasl.

  • Q7. Can I make modifications in my leased premises?

    To maintain the structure of wasl properties properties it is preferred that no major modifications are made to leased premises. However, if you wish to make minor changes then permission must be sought. A ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) must be obtained from wasl properties for any modification works prior to their commencement. For further information please visit any of our Customer Service on line Centres or call 800wasl (9275).

  • Q8. Is there any other way I can contact wasl properties for customer service besides 800wasl?

    Yes, you can email your requests to or visit one of our Customer Service Centres where one of our representatives will assist you in any way possible. You can also make requests through eServices anytime, anywhere.

  • Q9. How do I make maintenance and other requests if I am a wasl properties tenant?

    To request maintenance or other services use our eServices or call 800wasl (9275). To assist the Customer Service Representative in logging your requests efficiently and accurately please have the following information ready:

    •        Your name

    •        Your building number

    •        Your apartment / villa number

    •        Your mobile number

    The Customer Service Representative will give you a reference number. You will receive a confirmation of your request and the reference number via SMS as well. Use this to monitor and follow up on your request. Requests can also be made through eServices.

    Note: Maintenance charges may be applied for some requests.

  • Q10. What is the process of renewing my lease?

    If you wish to renew your lease, you can use eServices by visiting or by downloading the application on your mobile phone.

  • Q11. What happens if my cheque bounces?

    In the event any cheque is bounced by the bank or in the event of requesting that the payment date of the cheque be delayed, you will be subject to a AED 510 fee to cover all administrative expenses, provided that your request to have the payment date of the cheque delayed is delivered at least 7 days prior to the due date of the cheque and provided that the landlord has agreed to your request; notwithstanding the other rights of the landlord provided for in the law or the present contract. In addition, please be advised that an additional fee of AED 1,000 will be applied to open a police case if you haven’t paid the outstanding amount within 1 month of cheque bouncing.

You are here